History of an idea

La Rosa was established back in the 50's, as the result of a business idea hatched by its founders Alessandro Casadio and Anna Rosa Farina.

At first they coordinated a large number of knitters on behalf of companies in Carpi area. Later in 1957 they launched their own business enterprise opening a knitwear production laboratory.

In 1965 the first company plant was completed and the following year the investment was rounded up with the purchase of Fully Fashion Cotton Knitting Machines. In 1987 the current headquarters in Via Togliatti was inaugurated.

La Rosa was established back in the 50's, as the result of a business idea hatched by its founders Alessandro Casadio and Anna Rosa Farina.

At first they coordinated a large number of knitters on behalf of companies in Carpi area. Later in 1957 they launched their own business enterprise opening a knitwear production laboratory.

In 1965 the first company plant was completed and the following year the investment was rounded up with the purchase of Fully Fashion Cotton Knitting Machines. In 1987 the current headquarters in Via Togliatti was inaugurated.
History of an idea
La Rosa was established back in the 50's, as the result of a business idea hatched by its founders Alessandro Casadio and Anna Rosa Farina.

At first they coordinated a large number of knitters on behalf of companies in Carpi area. Later in 1957 they launched their own business enterprise opening a knitwear production laboratory.

In 1965 the first company plant was completed and the following year the investment was rounded up with the purchase of Fully Fashion Cotton Knitting Machines. In 1987 the current headquarters in Via Togliatti was inaugurated.
LA ROSA IMOLA Srl - Via Togliatti, 20 - 40026 Imola (BO) - Italy
e-mail: larosa@larosaimola.it